Saturday, January 7, 2012

Final "Favorites of 2011" Post - Music

As my, what feels like, longest winter break comes to an end I'm feeling a variety of things. Excitement, curiosity, anxiety, confidence, accomplishment, and gratitude. Dietetics has certainly been a roller coast ride of emotions, but my final 2 semesters have been a great confidence booster. I've met so many wonderful professionals and friends, I can't believe that in a very short few weeks I'll be starting my Dietetic Internship that will last for 6 months. I cannot wait for the predictable and unpredictable and hopefully I'll continue to dedicate some of my time to this blog!

Update: I've added new links to the top of my blog (Dietetics, Nutrition & Recipes, Recommended Books, etc.). These will be used as shortcuts from my main blog posts that will continue to be located under the 'Home' tab. I will post related articles, links, pictures, and additional information under these links. For instance, the 'Dietetics' link will consist of nutrition resources (links, books, and internship information). I may expand the information that I put into those pages... we'll see! I've already added a wealth of information under the 'Dietetics' tab, so go ahead and check it out!

My Favorite Music of 2011
2011 Album

  1. Florence + The Machine - "Ceremonials"
  2. M83 - "Hurry Up We're Dreaming" 
  3. The Joy Formidable - "The Big Roar"
  4. Phantogram - "Nightlife"
  5. Alexander - Self-titled
  6. My Morning Jacket - "Circutal"
  7. Lana Del Ray - "Video Games"
  8. The Black Keys - "El Camino"
  9. Smith Westerns - "Dye It Blonde"
  10. Toro Y Moi - "Freaking Out"
  11. Fleet Foxes - "Helplessness Blues"
  12. Cut Copy - "Zonoscope"
  13. The Naked and Famous - "Passive Me, Aggressive You"
  14. Wolf Gang - "Suego Faults"
  15. Portugal. The Man - "In The Mountain In The Cloud"
  16. Beirut - "The Rip Tide"
  17. Mumford & Sons - "Deluxe Companion"
  18. Real Estate - "Days"
  19. Neon Indian - "Era Extrana"
  20. Mates of State - "Mountaintops"
  21. The Klaxons - "Surfing The Void (Deluxe Edition)" 2010 Re-release
*Copy and pasted from my Facebook Links

No comments:

Post a Comment